Me and my duckscarves!

by - Tuesday, December 19, 2017


What's duckscarves?

Yes, that is my first question when I saw a few of my friends and also my cousin, Kak Syiqin bought and wore that scarf. It's just simple scarves, satin material and have duck charm, but the price for each scarf is quite high for me as a student and not worth it to buy because it's just wear only on your head. Urghh!

Then, almost one year ago, I came to Gaya Koleksi Raya 2016 fashion show with my friend, Hana at Black Box, Publika. And from that event, I know who is Vivy Yusof, the founder of Duckscarves and co-founder for Fashion Valet.

She is an amazing young women, very best in fashion, so much pretty, petite women, friendly, even she success in her business, have a husband that always supports her and have two smart kids. Yes, amazing women and I think all girls want to be her, including me.
My outfit is too simple right? Just wear denim and blouse je hmm 😩
From that, she is inspiring me! Unfortunately, I'm becoming one of her dUCkies! 💸
On June 2016, i start buying that scarves. First, I bought the plain scarves to wear on Raya only, but after Raya I continued buy and buy the new one until now. Hmm please don't tell my parents okay. Promise?
There are my collection for now:   

Mulberry; RM 150 by PS

Toffee Pudding; RM 100 by prelove

Roses Black; RM 450 by preloved. 
But the market price now not below then RM900 😂


Mother's day + twilly; RM 350 by PS
Worldmap in grey; RM 350 by PS

Worldmap in vintage; RM 350 by PS

Cream KL duck; RM 200 walk in to duckstore

Black KL duck; RM 200 walk in to duckstore

Alhambra in Gold, RM 300 walk in to duckstore

Alhambra in white, RM 300 walk in to duckstore

Alhambra square in pink, RM 300 walk in to duckstore

Peonies in yellow, RM 600 preloved
SG duck in grey, RM 250 via online
SG duck in white/pink, RM 250 via online

KL duck in ash blue, RM 300 by reseller
The yummy duck (koci), RM 300 walk in to duckstore

MSS Goober jelly, RM 150 by PS
MSS Saltwater, RM 150 by PS
The merdeka duck in mixed, RM 300 walk in to duckstore
The butterfly in nude, RM 300 walk in to duckstore

Alhambra square in black, RM 300 walk in to duckstore
MSS square Monday blues, RM 130 via online
Alphabet in Q, RM 300 prelove
Fortune Cookie, RM 130 via online

I have a few more scarves that still unworn. So, i will update soon okay!
" i'm not a shopaholic but i'm support the local brand " 😉

You May Also Like

0 comments